Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Event Registration

Event Registration 16 years 11 months ago #266

• kbird
  • Fresh Boarder
Is it possible to create an event registration form and publish only selected fields to my website? Is it also possible to have all fields reported to me on excel as well as by email? Thanks,
Keith
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Event Registration 16 years 11 months ago #280

• alex
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 3
I am working on a module that will do exactly that. A frontpage showing of the data you want to show.

In order to send yourself an email each time a user fills the form, all you have to do is to :

go to your form, to the Emails section and add:
Email Form data to: youremail@com.com,{email}
that if you have an \"email\" field in your form, will send emails to you and to the one that's filling the form.
Email Form data FROM: yourbusiness@business.com
the business email to show up as from:
Email From Name: Your business name
Email Subject: Event registration added by {fullname}
Email Text: 
Fullname: {fullname}
Email: {email}
Other field i have: {otherfield1}
Other field i have: {otherfield2}
Other field i have: {otherfield3}
and so on...
You can use the \"Add sample data\" to add the demo form and play with that. It has all these features.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!