Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RSForm Pop Up Calendar too low - I need it above?

RSForm Pop Up Calendar too low - I need it above? 9 years 3 months ago #29946

• sumstead
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm working on a sticky footer module with a form inside to encourage visitors to enter their info and travel dates quickly. It's at the very bottom of each page and I've got all the fields fitting perfectly horizontally in a narrow module, everything works fine, except that the calendar popup is appearing below the icon - in other words when the monthly calendar opens up for someone to click, it's below the fields...and therefore off the bottom of the page and unreadable/unusable.

Is there any quick fix/custom CSS to get the calendar popup to appear above the fields?

Screenshot:

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!