Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RSForm Interface Not Responding

RSForm Interface Not Responding 10 years 9 months ago #24065

• Dazmond
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi There,

I am using RSForm in Joonla 1.5, however i'm having trouble with the interface not responding, standard buttons such as apply, save etc don't do anything at all, no prompt or anything.

Joomla works fine in the usual manner outside of the component so i'm sure it must be related to RSForm.

I don't yet have FTP access to check the permissions, but do you think it could be a permissions problem?

Many thanks,

Darren.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RSForm Interface Not Responding 10 years 9 months ago #24067

• Dazmond
  • Fresh Boarder
Just a quick update incase anybody else has this problem, i've found the cause of this - Safari was the issue, works fine in Firefox etc.

RSForm Interface Not Responding 10 years 8 months ago #24413

I have the same problem with RsForm Pro. Can't access properties tab. It just ignore me when I click on it and happens nothing. Till now it was working with no problems.

I tried in different browsers and there is no difference.

Any suggestion how to access properties tab?
Last Edit: 10 years 8 months ago by roman.strmsek.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!