Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: calendar is not shown

calendar is not shown 11 years 2 months ago #21072

• stefi
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I have this form of a client and he wanted me to translate his website, and gave me his access codes, admin and ftp (he made the website in another company)

When i translate the form he has, i saw that the calendar fields weren't displayed, when in the other languages the website has, they appear normally.

Anyone knows what is wrong?

joomla 1.5.26
rs form 1.0.7
The administrator has disabled public write access.

calendar is not shown 11 years 2 months ago #21076

• stefi
  • Fresh Boarder
ok i figure it out. here is how for anybody who might have the same problem.

you need to have a **.php file inside your /components/com_forme/languages/ directory (where ** = language initial ex. EN, DE, FR etc...)

if you haven't one for the language you plan to translate, just copy on of the existed and rename it to the initials you want.

Also, you have to go to your /components/com_forme/calendar/ and modify the initcal.php.

You should copy the default code part as follows:
if ($lang == "en-GB" ) {

$html .= '
	<script type="text/javascript" src="'.JURI :: base().'/components/com_forme/calendar/yahoo.js"></script>
	<script type="text/javascript" src="'.JURI :: base().'/components/com_forme/calendar/event.js" ></script>
	<script type="text/javascript" src="'.JURI :: base().'/components/com_forme/calendar/dom.js" ></script>
	<script type="text/javascript" src="'.JURI :: base().'/components/com_forme/calendar/calendar.js"></script>
	<link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="'.JURI :: base().'/components/com_forme/calendar/calendar.css">

<script language="javascript">
	    YAHOO.namespace("example.calendar");
	</script>';

}

and change the language initials on the top ( where ($lang == "en-GB" ) is ) for every language you want to have in your site.

Hope that helps.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!