Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Mandatory/required Textarea

Mandatory/required Textarea 11 years 5 months ago #19738

Hi,

I am having issues with any fields that are set as required textarea. Users are able to submit the form without filling out the textarea fields, even though I have set them as mandatory.

Other field types however work as intended when set to mandatory. Is there a way I can ensure textarea fields are required and prevent form submission if the user has not completed the information?

Many thanks,

Stella
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Mandatory/required Textarea 11 years 5 months ago #19870

• gavindcht
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi Swan, looks like a deep issue. You might want to create a support ticket on this.
Deleted code is debugged code.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!