Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Issue with displaying pdf files

Issue with displaying pdf files 11 years 7 months ago #19127

Hi,
this is my first post here and i am somewhat new to Joomla and RSForm so bear with me.

I have a form on my website that once filled in (name, tel etc) it email the user and provides him/her with a link to download a pdf document.

Now the form is created and works (once Submit is clicked, it emails a thank you notice+attachment and then displays text "download now") but when i click the "download now" it opens a blank page. The URL of the blank page seems to be correct but the pdf is not displayed.

I am using eXtplorer to upload my pdf to my /pdf folder. then in RSForm under Form Info i go to Show Thank You Message, select the "Edit Thank you Message" type and select my text and link it to pdf/Invitation_to_Conference.pdf.

i save and everything seems OK until i test the registration form and even though it attached the file to the email it sends, it wont display it on the webpage.

Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Issue with displaying pdf files 11 years 6 months ago #19594

• gavindcht
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi konstantinidis, found any luck on this already?
Deleted code is debugged code.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!