Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Capture current page url and send it hidden field

Capture current page url and send it hidden field 11 years 7 months ago #18986

Good evening, I installed the free version of its powerful forms manager form rs and me going great, thanks for this component.
But I emerged a need and can not find how to resolve it. I want to send the current url where this form to request more information.
I happened to create the article and put a hidden field as the value these codes I found: <?php $pageURL = JURI::current(); echo $pageURL; ?> and <?php return "" . $_SERVER . $_SERVER; ?>, but none worked, however the form as value by showing the same code rather than the URL of the article which is the form.
I want to know from that article is writing me an internet user.
Thank you for your help.
Note: sorry for my English, is that I get very little, so I had to use the google translator
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Capture current page url and send it hidden field 11 years 5 months ago #19596

• gavindcht
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 1
Looks like you're still getting the same issue here. Have you created a support ticket already?
Deleted code is debugged code.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!