Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Auto regeneration of some feild

Auto regeneration of some feild 11 years 7 months ago #18949

• mehran
  • Fresh Boarder
Dear Freinds

I am making a order form , in this form I have some field about a product that should be filled by customer, I want to regenerate the same items , when customer interested to add another product , and this could be repeated without limitation ,

Best Regards
Mehran
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Auto regeneration of some feild 11 years 7 months ago #18953

• adrianp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 146
Hello ,

You simply cannot set variable fields on the same form .
First of all the best way is to use a dropdown that will allow to select a max number of fields.
Then use "conditional field display" to order them accordingly to your dropdown.

Documentation for Conditional Field Display >> www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/v...ditional-fields.html
This is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a support ticket here.
Last Edit: 11 years 7 months ago by adrianp.
The following user(s) said Thank You: illuminatus

Re: Auto regeneration of some feild 11 years 5 months ago #19597

• gavindcht
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 1
More like a work around I guess. ANy chances of this getting developed in the future versions?
Deleted code is debugged code.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!