Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: migrating data from rsform version to rsform pro

migrating data from rsform version to rsform pro 11 years 7 months ago #18793

Hello Friends.

I migrate my site with jupgrade all extension are upgrade which i needed exept rsform. my old site was in joomla 1.5 and it uses "rsform" now my new site is in joomla 2.5.6 and "rsform 1.0.4" doesn't support to joomla 2.5 so i have to upgrade it into "rsform pro". Anyone have any idea how to migrate my all data from "rsform" to "rsform pro".

Thanks in advance.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: migrating data from rsform version to rsform pro 11 years 7 months ago #18991

• adrianp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 146
Hello ,

Indeed RSForm! is not Joomla! 2.5 compatible. To migrate your forms you will have to peform the following steps:

- install RSform!Pro to your Joomla! 1.5
- use the migration plugin to migrate forms from RSform! to RSform!Pro. You can read more on this process here:

www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/v...ion-from-rsform.html

- after you have done the above, you can simply create a RSform!Pro backup and restore it on 2.5
This is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a support ticket here.

Re: migrating data from rsform version to rsform pro 11 years 5 months ago #19595

• gavindcht
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 1
I duplicated the steps just to make sure. I got it to work. Nice call adrian.
Deleted code is debugged code.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!