Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: How to link rs form into component

How to link rs form into component 11 years 8 months ago #18573

Hi. I have create few forms using the RS form. I'm using an extension called Xpert Tabs by the ThemeXpert to place my contents in the tab. Now i would like to add the forms i created in the tab. How can i do that?
As you that the xpert tab are in module manager, and rs forms are in component manager in the joomla backend site.

I checked and tried to make it and i just couldn't find a way to do it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!