Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Formatting Emails

Formatting Emails 11 years 9 months ago #17573

• grenier
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,
I have a form with a checkbox containing several items. I have entered all the items in and they display properly on my site, however when I submit the form the data is sent in an email and the values of the check boxes are separated only by a space. I would like them to either be comma delimited or each item on a new line. I have tried adding </br> to the end of each item but in some browsers it adds a blank line between the items and I do not want this. I am thinking I have to go into the PHP code to come up with a viable solution but am having difficulties find the file which constructs the email, can anyone help me out here?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Formatting Emails 11 years 9 months ago #17574

• grenier
  • Fresh Boarder
I seemed to have fixed my issue. In the administrator\components\com_rsform\helpers\rsform.php file I inserted a </br> into the value of the checkbox in the getfrontcomponentbody function. This is similar to what happens when you add the </br> into the item value in rs forms but some browsers added an extra </br> in the label when doing it there which resulted in an unwanted line break.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!