Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: send message's content

send message's content 16 years 11 months ago #165

hi. I wish i can read the form's content more easily within the e-mail message. how can I add the form's content into the e-mail's message as like as it's appearing in the web page when it's applying? The HTML code it's ignored. thank for any message and help.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:send message's content 16 years 11 months ago #166

• alex
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 3
Could you post here the message you are trying to add to the e-mail message? thanks.

Re:send message's content 16 years 11 months ago #168

thanks for your reply to my message. :) i wanna insert html code to make the e-mail's content more interesting and easy to read.

this is the message and i want to make it's look more attractive :

Nume : {contactformnume}
Categorie persoana : {contactformcategpers}
Strada : {contactformstr}
Nr. : {contactformnr}
Telefon : {contactformtel}
E-mail : {contactformemail}
Subiect mesaj : {contactformsub}
Continut mesaj : {contactformmes}
Destinatar : {contactformdest}

i like a lot 4ME for many reasons and i don't find another thing to complain about it excluding what i asked in first message.
good luck in your projects!

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!