Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Questions regarding Forms to CSV's.

Questions regarding Forms to CSV's. 12 years 2 months ago #16325

• cb1
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I am new to RS Forms. I am dealing with exporting a form to a CSV file on a clients Joomla 1.5.x site. I use another form builder on the site currently. The guys are great - but the form component is not he easiest to work with.

I'm not a programmer by trade - so a lot of the code is hard for me to decipher.

1 - I need to build a form with text fields and radio buttons.

2 - All fields are required

3 - The form then needs to be output to a csv file. Possibly attached to an email.

I am hoping to upload your component, do the work, and not have it be brain surgery to execute - if you get my drift.

Are these thing fairly easy to accomplish with this version of RS forms?

If so - I could see making the jump to the pro version for future projects. (I use forms on nearly every site I build)

Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!