Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Not submiting

Not submiting 12 years 3 months ago #16201

• jmateos
  • Fresh Boarder
Good day sirs of the internet. I use rsform pro in most sites and it works like a charm. But recently I've been working with a site on windows server. I installed rsform and set up 2 forms. When I test them everything seems normal but the email won't send and it won't submit the data in the "manage submissions" section.

I get the following error on the top of the manage submissions screen:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in \\172.21.6.20\s007\carnesviba.com\CGI-BIN\negocios\administrator\components\com_rsform\models\submissions.php on line 206

The mail function in joomla is working fine with smtp mode. PHP send mode won't send.

My concern is that rsform is not submitting the data I enter in the forms and it's giving me the error I mentioned above.

I hope you can give me some assitance.

Thanks in advance.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!