Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Administrator / Add form doesn't work

Administrator / Add form doesn't work 12 years 2 months ago #16135

• eemeli
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I use Joomla 1.5.25 and have RSform free version installed. When I try to create a new form (Manage Forms -> New) the form creator opens, but the Save, Apply and Close buttons in the upper right corner won't work anymore. So I can give a title and name to my new form, but can't save it. To exit the window I need to type a new url into the browser. This happens in Firefox - I have the most recent version. With Chrome and IE RSform seems to work fine.

Does anyone have any idea why this happens, have you experienced something similar? Is there something I need to turn off or on, or what? Thank you very much in advance!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Administrator / Add form doesn't work 12 years 2 months ago #16175

Hi there.
I have the exact same problem, have you maybe solved it in teh meantime?
Thank you.

Michiel

Re: Administrator / Add form doesn't work 12 years 3 weeks ago #16863

• eemeli
  • Fresh Boarder
No, unfortunately still having the same problem... Only works with Explorer and Chrome.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!