Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Backend doesn't work

Backend doesn't work 12 years 3 months ago #16098

Please...
I have installing RSForm perfectly. But when I used that for create a new form, it doesn't work in the backend... save button, apply, close or other command.

I have installing this version in another directory in the same site where I have installing joomla for try the new versions of the same site.

What can I do?
(excuse for my english)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Backend doesn't work 12 years 3 months ago #16111

Same problem here.

Doesn't recognize german language-file and when I try to create a form, the save, apply and close-buttons seem frozen.

Installed J 1.5.23 with RSform 1.07

Thanks for your help and greetings !

Adriano.
Last Edit: 12 years 3 months ago by sonnenschauer. Reason: Added versions.

Re: Backend doesn't work 12 years 3 months ago #16117

Hi, exactly the same problem. It always worked fine on my local installation, but now that I've gone live, the Save etc buttons in the backend won't work.

In addition, often the Emails and Thank You text area boxes are greyed out in the backend.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!