Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: send part form data to seperate email address

send part form data to seperate email address 12 years 4 months ago #15864

Hi All

Building a form and I want to set up a type of referral section.

What I need the form to do is....
  • When a visitor checks components of a particular field in the form it generates an email that can be sent to a seperate email and the administrator, but not the sender
  • If nothing is checked in the field it does not send an email at all

Quick rundown on my skills...
  • My php and java skills are crap.
  • If anyone thinks this is a job for a programmer or the like let me know and I will post it in the appropriate places
  • I'm hoping someone has done this before or it only needs the right code in the 'additional attributes' box

The other option I have thought of is creating a seperate form and using it as a landing page after the form is submitted, but I would rather the main form does this automatically.

Thanks in advance
Matt
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!