Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RS Form doesn't work any more

RS Form doesn't work any more 12 years 5 months ago #15462

Hello,

I tested RSform on my website 2 months ago and it was working perfectly.

And I tested it this morning and realised it didn't work any more. When I click on the sumit button, all the fields go blank and that's it. NO thank you message - no emails sent, nothing in the submission page...
No wonder I had no clients for a while! :blink:

I have no clue what it could be since I uninstalled RSform and installed it again... same result. Even the SAMPLE form doesn't work.

Is it possible that the component is incompatible with an other component I installed on joomla?

Does someone have an idea of how I can make it work again or do I have to try an other joomla form?

Thank you and have a good day,

Barbara
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!