Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Form wirh second child-Form in Shadowbox

Form wirh second child-Form in Shadowbox 12 years 5 months ago #15433

Hi there,
i have a lit question about RSForm!.
Ist it possible to generate a Form with a second one in it?

I want to creat a form with a single button that open up a second child-form in a shadowbox.
The fields in that second form should be sent with a submit button on the first parent-form.

Is it possible to create such a form with RSForm! and what are the differences between RSForm! and Pro?

Hopefully someone can help me...

Greetings from Germany!

PS: Sry for my bad english.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!