Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: submit to database

submit to database 12 years 6 months ago #14989

• torpedo
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello , i have would like to save the data from a form to my database when the user clicks the save button . Here is my code that i have entered into the section: script called on form process.

$Name = $_POST;
$Item = $_POST;
$Quantity = $_POST;

mysql_connect("localhost", "admin", "nineteen") or die ('Error:' . mysql-error());
mysql_select_db ("order");

$query="INSERT INTO form VALUES('".$Name."','".$Item."','".$Quantity."')";

mysql_query($query) or die ('Error updating database');

echo "Hello:".$Name.".<br />";
echo "<br />";
echo "You ordered ". $Quantity . ".<br />";
echo "<br />";
echo "Thank you for ordering";

This does not seem to work . Where have i gone wrong?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!