Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Submit form and set cookie per location?

Submit form and set cookie per location? 12 years 7 months ago #14795

• hominid4
  • Junior Boarder
I'm working on a site that has different news article content based on specific locations; Denver, San Francisco, Florida, Idaho. I'm creating a splash page that will be a simple form containing a dropdown of these locations that the visitor will choose and then be redirected to the chosen section; such as:
www.domain.com/denver

And this saves their selection to a cookie so that when that person visits the site again from that same computer the splash page is skipped and they are returned to their previous chosen section.

Is this possible using RSForm to create the dropdown that saves their selection to a cookie?

Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Submit form and set cookie per location? 9 years 3 months ago #29952

• StormIT
  • Junior Boarder
I know this was a long time ago, but did you ever resolve this? I'm after a similar solution.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!