Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Unable to retrieve attachment in Admin E-mail.

Unable to retrieve attachment in Admin E-mail. 12 years 9 months ago #14417

Hey,

I've set it up such that when users put attachments on my form, the Admin E-mail I get returns a link where I can easily download the attachment.

The link URL looks like:

www.mydomain.com/components/com_rsform/uploads/{Image Upload:value}

However!

When I check the link in the Admin E-mail when the user attaches something, the link *randomly* will carry a space in it. For example, a link would look like this:

www.mydomain.com/components/com_rsform/uploads/4e42c2f97bb0f-mydomain-EventsSubmis sionGuidelines.pdf

But the WEIRD thing is that there is no space in the .pdf filename and when this is submitted multiple times, the space will appear in RANDOM spots, not just between the S'es, next time it might be elsewhere using the same file.

Can anyone assist with this strange error? Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!