Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Can't edit form style

Can't edit form style 12 years 9 months ago #14284

• scoopy
  • Fresh Boarder
RSform 1.0.6

I'm trying to edit the layout of the "field style" in the "Form Style" tab. Any changes that I make are being saved but aren't showing on the frontend.

Any ideas?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Can't edit form style 12 years 9 months ago #14285

• scoopy
  • Fresh Boarder
Got is sorted!

The form style tab doesn't seem to work. but if you click on the "form id" in the "Form Edit" tab and edit the html at the bottom of the screen is works! :)

Re:Can't edit form style 12 years 9 months ago #14341

• matman
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi
I am having the same problem.
Your solution looks good although you mention :-

"click on the "form id" in the "Form Edit" tab"

I dont have a "Form Edit" tab and the only place I can see the "form id" is under 'manage forms' and it isnt clickable.

Could you please let me know how to get there from the components menu.
IE, components/rsform/manageforms/.....

Thanks in advance this would really make my day.

Re:Can't edit form style 12 years 9 months ago #14393

• djvj3000
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey buddy, you go Manage Forms -> YourForm -> Then click one of your form fields (Eg. 'Name') & edit the Field Style "Experts only" settings there (Bottom left)

you've gotta do it for each form field since the universal one isnt working .. but you should be able to just copy & paste the same code for each field

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!