Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RsForm and NinjaBoard Forums

RsForm and NinjaBoard Forums 12 years 10 months ago #14138

Been doing a fair bit of reading but still not able to come to a definative answer.

Looking to have people enter data via a webform and then post that data as a new topic into ninjaboard forums.

If there is a way this can be done I would appreciate some help.

thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:RsForm and NinjaBoard Forums 12 years 10 months ago #14139

PHPBB has the item that I require, but I do love Ninjaboard forums more.

here is the phpbb item.

Quick Readme.

Works with PHPBB 3.0.2 and should work on all version above it. It *might* work on 3.0 RC1-3.0 Final but thats at your own risk.

1. Scroll down to Line 51 on that line you should see 'forum_id' => 32, change the 32 to the forum id of the forum you wish the post

to be sent to.

2. Upload both the app.php and poster.php to the www.myclan.com/forums directory. Access the app by using the link

www.myclan.com/forums/app.php

The app.php checks to see if you are logged in. if you are it will display the form. If you are not logged in it will display an error

message.

Origonally, I thought I had to inject data directly into the database, it turns out that the PHPBB Devs made a special function that

does everything for me I just need to direct the data to the proper place.

If you require different questions etc, send me a PM or post on the ACI forums, however, you should be able to figure some of this out

on your own.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!