Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Help with Duplications of the Same Form

Help with Duplications of the Same Form 12 years 11 months ago #13840

Hello all,

Currently I have my RSForm module on one page set up, the appearance of what I want is there. However, when checking the validation the form appears again with the validation messages at the top over the original form. How do I just have one form appear with the validation error messages?

Then if I fill out the form properly no errors, after I submit it, My thank you message appears with the form at the bottom. Is it possible to not have it displayed at all on the thank you screen? if so how do I got about this?

Thank you in advance for all your help
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!