Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: How do I capture the user ID?

How do I capture the user ID? 12 years 10 months ago #13805

I've looked all through the Forum posts, but nothing seems to be working. All we need to do is capture the user's Joomla ID when they submit the form. How do we do this?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How do I capture the user ID? 11 years 5 months ago #19972

• sukanya
  • Fresh Boarder
The email ID of the user who submitted the form can be defined as 'This mail has been submitted by:{email}' in the body of the form itself. This form can be submitted to the owner as well, so the owner receives the email ID of the user.

Hope this was useful.

How do I capture the user ID? 11 years 5 months ago #19973

• octavian
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 110
It's actually either {global:user_id} or {global:userid}, they both work (for RSForm! Pro).
For RSForm! there's {jos_user_id}.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
Last Edit: 11 years 5 months ago by octavian.

How do I capture the user ID? 11 years 5 months ago #19978

• sukanya
  • Fresh Boarder
Oh! Actually, since we are talking about RS Forms, I assumed we wanted the User ID of the user who submitted the form from the website, basically the email ID mentioned in the form.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!