Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Calendar Not Working In Version 1.0.4

Calendar Not Working In Version 1.0.4 16 years 6 months ago #1269

Hi, I just downloaded the trial version 1.0.4 and installed it. I have just set up a form with a field using the Calendar field type. The problem is that the field does not show on the form, the Field Title shows but there is no Calendar Input field next to it. All the other field types display ok.
I really need to have a calendar. Any ideas what is going wrong?

Or am I being stupid and the calander does not work because I am running it on my localhost at the moment without an internet connection. Cheers.<br><br>Post edited by: englishchrissy, at: 2007/11/23 13:54
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Calendar Not Working In Version 1.0.4 16 years 6 months ago #1302

• alex
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello englishchrissy,

the calendar field should work no matter what. Please, can you tell me if you see a javascript error on the page? Please let me know.

Re:Calendar Not Working In Version 1.0.4 16 years 6 months ago #1307

Hi Alex,

It's working now. I have the site up on a live server and its ok. One thing, can it be made smaller? Thanks for your time.

Chris

Re:Calendar Not Working In Version 1.0.4 16 years 6 months ago #1321

• alex
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello Chris,

next version coming soon will have an option to choose between popup calendar(the one with the button and the textfield for the date) and the one in 1.0.4.

You can change it's style by editing the file /components/com_forme/calendar/calendar.css

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!