Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Check Boxes and Radio Buttons not working on iPad

Check Boxes and Radio Buttons not working on iPad 13 years 3 months ago #12619

• downer
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

Check boxes and radio buttons does NOT seem to working on iPad or iPhone...

Could this be related to my theme or is it the RSform acting up ???

Thanks...

T
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Check Boxes and Radio Buttons not working on iPad 13 years 2 months ago #12762

• antonin
  • Fresh Boarder
YES, you're right. radiobuttons & checkboxes do not work on iphones/ipads.
And that's a big problem for me too

Update : it works on Opera Mini
Last Edit: 13 years 2 months ago by antonin.

Re:Check Boxes and Radio Buttons not working on iPad 13 years 2 months ago #12788

• ankush1
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

We are using a website with some forms that have Javascript layover images over its radio buttons and checkboxes. These work well on IE7 upwards and Firefox, Safari etc. on Windows and Mac. The images layover the radio buttons/checkboxes using special javascript from Prototype and a plugin called "Protocheck" which we downloaded back in 2008 to implement on the site.

Re: Check Boxes and Radio Buttons not working on iPad 12 years 5 months ago #15513

• ligi
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
In my case it was theme related, Rockettheme templates have a parameter 'input styling'. Turning this off solved the problem for me.

Go to backend -> template manager -> select your template
in the parameterstab advanced you will find input styling
Turn this off

All radio buttons and checkboxes work like a charm now on the iphone / ipad as well
The following user(s) said Thank You: support335

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!