Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: How responsive is support to support tickets?

How responsive is support to support tickets? 16 years 5 months ago #1252

• gwmbox
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Hi

I have submitted three support tickets via the RSForm Support feature yesterday and wondered what is the expected time for a response?

When I bought it I noted the 'Lifetime Free 24/7 Support by e-mail, tickets, faqs and how do i contents' as a feature of RS Forms.

While I am trying to be realistic and I know I only submitted my tickets yesterday I note that others here on the forums are having similar issues.

Hoping for a favourable response soon.

Cheers

Greg
If you don't ask....
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:How responsive is support to support tickets? 16 years 5 months ago #1253

• gwmbox
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Ok got 2 replies - but the ticket system in the component is not updated ??

Thanks

Greg
If you don't ask....

Re:How responsive is support to support tickets? 16 years 5 months ago #1254

• alex
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 3
Hi Greg,

i am changing the Support software also. The one installed now is self made and i have to say it no longer fits our needs.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!