Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Installation Problem?

Installation Problem? 16 years 6 months ago #1233

Hello,

I am interested in the full version, but I can not get the trial version to install. Below is the error I am receiving:

Another component is already using directory: \"/home/cbcpetro/public_html/site/components/com_forme/\"

It seems to install the com_forme component folder before it quits. I have searched the forum for similar problems, but have not found any at all.

Thanks,

Travis
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Installation Problem? 16 years 6 months ago #1234

• alex
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 3
Hi Travis,

please make sure that you did not install the Forme component before. Forme was the first version of RSform!. If not, please do this:

Go to your phpMyAdmin and remove the tables

#__forme_forms
#__forme_fields
#__forme_data
#__forme_config if they exist

Manually delete the folders

/administrator/components/com_forme
/components/com_forme

But please check first if you have the Forme installed.

Re:Installation Problem? 16 years 6 months ago #1235

Thanks Alex... I'll give that a shot...

Trav

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!