Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Display Form Data on the Front End

Display Form Data on the Front End 16 years 6 months ago #1214

After a user fills out a form, and email is sent out, and I can view all the previous form entrees on the backend.

Is it possible to post form data on the frontend?

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Display Form Data on the Front End 16 years 6 months ago #1215

I realize I can display a list of my form data for a given form using Forme Frontend List (mod_forme_list).

I would like to allow a frontend special user the ability to view on a new page, and give them the ability to delete items. Can the data be accessed using the Joomla core sections and catagories? Is there a component that will allow this functionallity?

Thanks

Re:Display Form Data on the Front End 16 years 6 months ago #1218

• alex
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 3
From what I understand you would like to have a DB manager that allows you to Edit/Remove/Display entries right?

Re:Display Form Data on the Front End 16 years 6 months ago #1220

Yes Alex,

Also, ideally they should have the ability to either move a given record to another category, or add a status column that can be used to \"filter\" the records.

Thanks

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!