Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: 2 forms but 1 mail receive ?

2 forms but 1 mail receive ? 16 years 6 months ago #1213

• fvilain
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello
I try to form installs I am very pleased component installation and mos without problem.
But I have an issue with a form, everything is fine, I get the confirmation e-mail and it is part of the database. But when I put another online form I do not receive mail or entry in the database.

Someone at the idea.
Thank you

Fr
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:2 forms but 1 mail receive ? 16 years 6 months ago #1217

• alex
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello Frederique,

please edit the second form and make sure that:

1. Email form data to: is not the same as Email form data from:
2. Email text and Email subject are not empty.

Re:2 forms but 1 mail receive ? 16 years 6 months ago #1224

• fvilain
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

No nothing works! I do not receive even the second mail with various malls, it is as if he did not respond to validate button. I put a return on a page but it does not go there. Comme ci nothing left after validation.

Thanks for your help
Fr

Re:2 forms but 1 mail receive ? 16 years 6 months ago #1226

• alex
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello Federique,

please make sure that your Joomla Mail params are set correctly. You can check that by registering a new user into your website. If the user receives the activation message, it works. If you tell me that one form sends the emails and the other doesn't the only reasons coming to my mind are the 2 i listed above. Please Backup your forms by clicking on \"Backup your forms\" and send the file to my e-mail address alex at rsjoomla dot com. Maybe I can understand better what the problem is.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!