Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: New to RSForms Question

New to RSForms Question 16 years 6 months ago #1208

Hi, I just installed RS Forms on Joomla 1.12. Looks great as far as I can tell, however, I have a couple of question.

I first created a couple of forms. I then created a menu for the forms. When I created a menu to the RSForms component, I can seem to specify which form should be linked to it (it just does the last one made). Should I instead make a menu to the link of the form?

Also, it doesn't seem to be working using Joomla 1.13, and I get javascript errors when creating or editing a form. Is this expected with 1.13?

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:New to RSForms Question 16 years 6 months ago #1211

• alex
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 3
Hi there,

i am using RSform! on Joomla 1.0.13 and it works without a problem. Do you think you can find these JS errors and pass them to me?

In order to properly link a form to the menu, please do this:

1. Create your form and publish it.
2. In the Manage Forms screen, you will see a Preview link on each form. Click on the one you are interested in. It will take you to the front-end and will show the form.
3. Copy that link
4. Go to Back-End > Menu > Mainmenu > New > and choose Link URL
5. Paste the previously copied link and give the menu a name.

Re:New to RSForms Question 16 years 6 months ago #1212

Thanks Alex,

The Joomla 1.13 problem was on my end, and is now working fine.

Thanks for the help about how to create a link.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!