Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Payment made but no Licence key

Payment made but no Licence key 16 years 6 months ago #1204

• wally
  • Fresh Boarder
I
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Payment made but no Licence key 16 years 6 months ago #1205

• alex
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello Wally,

i sent you the license code. Please let me know if you got it. No offense, but i received your first e-mail 20 minutes ago, and i answered to it. Sorry for the inconvenience again, but the payment processor sometimes does not instantly send the confirmation of the payment.

Re:Payment made but no Licence key 16 years 6 months ago #1206

hi Alex,
i'm in the same boat paypal'd you and never got details. this is one area you don't want to have to QA :)

Re:Payment made but no Licence key 16 years 6 months ago #1209

• alex
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello slvrspoon,

i will change the way payments are handled soon. It seems like there's a delay of some minutes between the payment and the receipt of the e-mail with the license code. Also i noticed that some providers are marking the message as spam. I will soon think of a better way to grant the download upon purchase.

I sent you the license info again. Please let me know if you got it.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!