Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: From name and phone number doesn't show

From name and phone number doesn't show 16 years 6 months ago #1193

I have made a RSForm contact form and It sends the info from only one of the fields (comment box where user may enter some extra information in the form).

The Check box and text fields is not collecting the info from the user and sending it to me.
Everything else works as it is supposed to.

I receive the result from the contact form, but only with the user input in the basic textarea that follows.
Everything I have added by myself doesn't seem to be working.

Just for the information - I have not added anything in \"Script called on form display\" or \"Script called on form process\".
Is this necessary? If it is - What am I supposed to add here?

I bought the application because it was supposed to be very simple for non-technical users and because and the 24/ support that is advertised on the website and Joomla.org.

I hope you guys may help me sort this out! :-)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:From name and phone number doesn't show 16 years 6 months ago #1194

• alex
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello,

you do not need the scripts for that. Pay attention, because the field id is case sensitive. So if you type myPhoneNumber as field id, you will have to use {myPhoneNumber} as placeholder in the e-mail.

If this does not fix your problem, please post a link so i can check what the problem is.

Re:From name and phone number doesn't show 16 years 6 months ago #1196

Hi!
Thanks for your great support at both your e-mail reply and your posting in this forum!

I have edited the field id's as you recommend and it is working perfectly!

Thanks again!:cheer:

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!