Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Error when publishing form [SOLVED]

Error when publishing form [SOLVED] 16 years 9 months ago #1181

• eskwire
  • Fresh Boarder
I have purchased and installed Forme 1.0.4

I am having difficulty getting the form to publish. This is the error that I get:
The page you are trying to access does not exist.Please select a page from the main menu.

you can see it here:

I have tried it using the mambot as well as linking directly to the component.

I am also using SWMenuPro

Has anyone seen this problem or have any suggestions?

Post edited by: eskwire, at: 2007/08/15 02:22<br><br>Post edited by: eskwire, at: 2007/08/15 13:24
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Error when publishing form 16 years 9 months ago #1182

• eskwire
  • Fresh Boarder
This one was my bad.

I did not have the form published in the Forms Manager section.

Hopefully this post will help someone else who overlooked this step. :-)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!