Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Multiple Form Issue

Multiple Form Issue 16 years 9 months ago #1139

• Foolsrun
  • Fresh Boarder
I've created two unique forms for a site: form1 and form2. When a user clicks on form 1, it shows up fine. If the user clicks on form 2, form 1 shows up fine.

You can check it out at www.freewordsofchrist.org The prayer request and bible request are both showing up as the prayer request.

The Captcha box isn't working either. An big ERROR 0 shows up instead of the nifty polluted text box. This may be a server error but your insight is appreciated.

Thanks,

Michael
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Multiple Form Issue 16 years 9 months ago #1141

• Foolsrun
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm afraid it's a joomla issue and the main menu configuration. If I simply put the proper webaddress in the browser, the form displays properly. However, if I do a component link in the main menu configuration, it defaults to the TOP form in the form component.

I hope this helps.

Also, any idea on why the Captcha Box wouldn't work properly?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!