Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Extra Characters

Extra Characters 16 years 9 months ago #1084

• iamalive
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi

I've solved a number of problems, but am still stuck on others.

I have a dded the code for a style size in the \"additional Attributes\" box, which works fine. However when I add other things, for example a popup window, I always get extra characters showing in the outpu, in particular /> seems to always be there. I can't work out wehre they come from, as there's nothing extra and - more important - how to get rid of them. Help is needed, please.

2. I have saked in many ways, but still not had an answer. I want to the final step of the form to be a link to paypal, where the customer pays and at the same time that the form contents are stored and forwarded per email to the site owner. I have been able to add a paypal image and code, but that doesn't send the form info to the site owner or store anything. How do I do that, please. This is very urgent, and I need help.

Thanks in advance.

David
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Extra Characters 16 years 9 months ago #1109

• de Rooy
  • Junior Boarder
can you popst the code for your first issue ?

For the second issue i can't help you that is somthing that the developer can answer better then I

Re:Extra Characters 16 years 9 months ago #1113

• iamalive
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for the offer of help - I appreciate it. I hope the developer answers some of my questions soon too!

The code I used is:

style=\"height:20px;background:#F5F5F5;\"\"<a href=\"javascript: popup('mysite.ch/content/view/14/36/')\">AGB</a>;\"

(I've had to add a gap between javascript and popup, as it shows as a smiley in this post!)

It works, but I actually get:

AGB[;\" />

where AGB is the link to the popup. The popup works fine.

Thanks again for your help

David

Post edited by: iamalive, at: 2007/07/29 10:31

Post edited by: iamalive, at: 2007/07/29 10:31<br><br>Post edited by: iamalive, at: 2007/07/29 10:32

Re:Extra Characters 16 years 9 months ago #1114

• de Rooy
  • Junior Boarder
Are you using SEF ?

You use view/14/36/ try to use the full link like option=.......&act=.....

Maybe that's the problem.

Re:Extra Characters 16 years 9 months ago #1116

• iamalive
  • Fresh Boarder
I am using SEF. But that's a must. This component has to be able to deal with that.

I've found a solution though, which ist to add the command in the output table, which works fine.

Thanks for your help - it is appreciated!

Regards

David

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!