Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Review on Joomla.org

Review on Joomla.org 16 years 7 months ago #1054

• Jascha
  • Fresh Boarder
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it ,

I have contacted you 3 times via emai l- without any result. Today in your pimpmyjoomla-forum...Ok, now here my question again:

I found this on your site : Get a free Forme license code! PDF Print E-mail

Since your opinion is extremely important for us, we decided to give out free license codes for people who are willing to test our product and write a review and cast a vote on extensions.joomla.org . After speaking with the Joomla extensions editors, they decided that this will not break the rules of extensions.joomla.org as long as we clearly specify that we want a honest vote/review. So keep in mind: we are asking you your honest opinion and vote.

What do you have to do to get a license code?

1. Go to extensions.joomla.org/component/option,c...k_id,2265/Itemid,35/ and cast a vote for the Forme component and write a small review in which you specify what you think about Forme.
2. E-mail me This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it and specify the title of your review.
3. Shortly after we verify your review and vote, you will receive an e-mail back from us with your license code.

...OK, I have done my review and voting and send it (link to joomla.org) to Alex. 3 mails but I did`nt any answer? Are you serious...? Please send me an answer whats going on...:(
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Review on Joomla.org 16 years 7 months ago #1055

Wow, i paid $10 for each component (Files and Forme) and neither of them are working and I could have gotten one of them for free.

1. Im trying to get forme to work for our CORPORATE site with no luck (seems like a simple solution could resolve my issue)
2. More than a dozen people are having issues/questions with no answer in over a week

Anyone? anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

*sigh sigh*

Sincerely,

Stranded RSForm & RSFiles purchaser

Re:Review on Joomla.org 16 years 7 months ago #1056

• Jascha
  • Fresh Boarder
@ kollizion,

I work with the older version (1.02), and it works fine for us. Than we found this offer...one review for one license. Ok, we are very pleased with our forme component and so we do our review on the Joomla.org
....but after our review absolut nothing happens....no license, no software, no communication....maybe holliday?:S

Re:Review on Joomla.org 16 years 7 months ago #1058

• john88
  • Fresh Boarder
ive asked 2checkout to investigate and give me my money back if i dont get a reply

Re:Review on Joomla.org 16 years 7 months ago #1072

• alex
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello everyone,

i am sorry for not being able to answer to your questions last week but i've been(and still am) on vacation. I am struggling to answer all the e-mails but i've been visiting some places and i couldn't get to answer your posts. I am really sorry for that. When i left i thought i'd be able to do it 1-2 hours / day but this did not happen. I will try recover all in this 1 remaining week of vacation.

Re:Review on Joomla.org 16 years 7 months ago #1155

• Jascha
  • Fresh Boarder
Re:Review on Joomla.org 2007/07/23 14:44 Karma: 9 Karma+ Karma-
Hello everyone,

i am sorry for not being able to answer to your questions last week but i've been(and still am) on vacation. I am struggling to answer all the e-mails but i've been visiting some places and i couldn't get to answer your posts. I am really sorry for that. When i left i thought i'd be able to do it 1-2 hours / day but this did not happen. I will try recover all in this 1 remaining week of vacation.

...............:evil: .until now, no ANSWER???????????? What`s going on? .............If I did`nt get any answer in the next time, I will contact Joomla.org , they should cancel my review from their site...

Re:Review on Joomla.org 16 years 2 months ago #1527

• Jascha
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello Admin,

I`m still waiting for the free version about my review on the joomla org site? What`s about with your previous offer? :S

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!