Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: 127 Form Fields (maximum??)

127 Form Fields (maximum??) 16 years 9 months ago #1046

• putts
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Once I get to 127 fields ever field after that is numbered 127 so I have no way of ordering them.

How do I fix this - Or is this the limit of fields allowed in a form? I am using the trial version untill I get this sorted (does the trial version limit the numbers of input fields you can have?

This is urgent and help appreciated.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:127 Form Fields (maximum??) 16 years 9 months ago #1063

• putts
  • Fresh Boarder
Is there no support with this product? I have emailed a question and posted in forum with no reply - Its well over a week.....

Good thing I only used the trial version and did not pay for a licence yet.

Re:127 Form Fields (maximum??) 16 years 9 months ago #1068

• de Rooy
  • Junior Boarder
I think I got the answer to your question

In fact you have 128 fields starting with 0 till 127 that's the limit of the array. All fields are stored in the database as an array so the limit is not only affected by the trail version but also affected by the licensed one. ( i didn't try because i don't use 128 fields)

Re:127 Form Fields (maximum??) 16 years 9 months ago #1080

• putts
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks de Rooy.

Is there a way I can change this to a higher number?

Cheers.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!