Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: no 24/7 support!

no 24/7 support! 16 years 9 months ago #1044

• john88
  • Fresh Boarder
i bought this product for a number of reasons including the '24/7 support' which is mentioned on the site. however no posts to the forum or my support tickets and emails have been answered in days. the 24/7 support claim is misleading.<br><br>Post edited by: john88, at: 2007/07/17 08:32
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:no 24/7 support! 16 years 9 months ago #1064

• putts
  • Fresh Boarder
Yep I would not buy this product if you think you may need support - as it is non existant.

Re:no 24/7 support! 16 years 9 months ago #1067

• de Rooy
  • Junior Boarder
@ john88

Maybe other people can help to solve your problem ?

Re:no 24/7 support! 16 years 9 months ago #1073

• alex
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello,

sorry for this, but i'm on holliday. I am answering the pending tickets but it will take me a couple of days.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!