Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Select Field value not being emailed

Select Field value not being emailed 16 years 10 months ago #1042

hello there! great component!

I have a select field that has a list of our salespeople and their email addresses. I use the format like so:

fieldname: {lstAE}
sales1@company.com|Salesperson 1,
sales2@company.com|Salesperson 2,
sales3@company.com|Salesperson 3

In the email TO field options, i want a copy of the form data to go to the salesperson that is chosen by the customer. I put the fieldname of {lstAE} in that 'Email Form data to:' box, along with some other email addresses separated by a comma.

The other email addresses are getting a copy fine, its the salesperson that is not getting a copy of the email. I should also note the other fields that are being emailed (these 2 are working fine):
{txtBrokerName} - a simple text box
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it - a typed in value

So the 'Email Form data to:' box looks like so...
{lstAE},{txtBrokerName}, This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Any ideas?

Mark<br><br>Post edited by: kollizion, at: 2007/07/16 19:37
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Select Field value not being emailed 16 years 9 months ago #1153

Im still having this issue......anyone else experiencing something similar?

Recap:

If the form is being emailed to a field that is a dropdown list, only the first value in the dropdown list will get the email. If any other value is chosen in the dropdown list, that value (all the values are email addresses) will not get emailed the form information.

Let me know, can someone help???

-kollizion
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!