Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Can RSform be used with josobfuscator?

Can RSform be used with josobfuscator? 16 years 10 months ago #1019

• dino00
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi to everyone.

In order to avoid spam I've been using a script in the Default value field of my email in RSform.
Yesterday I found josobfuscator that obfuscates your email automatically. All you have to do is something like this:

{joso}Obfuscate This{/joso}

and you're allright. However I don't know how to use it in RSfirm. I've tried different fields but to no avail. Can something be done?
Thank you!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Can RSform be used with josobfuscator? 16 years 9 months ago #1156

• alex
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello dino,

could you be more specific? what part of rsform output you need to be obfuscated?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!