Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Mail problem

Mail problem 14 years 5 months ago #9066

Hi@all,

I've a question to the mail feature. The Customer and the admin receive a mail when the customer creates a new ticket and when the admin reply to a allready created ticket, thats ok.

But can the Admin receive a mail, when the customer reply to one of his tickets? Because this doesn't work now. Is this normal or do I have a Problem?

My second question:
is it possible to hide some of the customized fields from the ticket creating form? (Perhaps in the code or so)

btw, great tool!

Sorry for my english..
Last Edit: 14 years 5 months ago by fr-technology.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Mail problem 14 years 4 months ago #9227

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

You can try going to RSTickets! > Departments and select a department of your choice. There you can set the option "Staff receives tickets by email" to Yes. Now the staff member will receive ticket replies by email.

Unfortunately in the current version of RSTickets! the user cannot hide custom fields.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!