Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Finding username when submitting a ticket?

Finding username when submitting a ticket? 14 years 5 months ago #9004

• sales7
  • Fresh Boarder
When someone submits a ticket. On the page where they fill out their information. Beside Username: they have to scroll through a long list of names to find their name?

The form is for logged in users only, cant RSTickets tell who it is? I did not have to find my user name in a list here when I filled out a support ticket.

Since submitting a ticket with RSJoomla seems to be a waist of time. I hope someone here can help me?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Finding username when submitting a ticket? 14 years 5 months ago #9007

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

I assure you that submitting a ticket is not a waste of time and one of my colleagues will surely reply, but have into consideration our support policy:

www.rsjoomla.com/support-policy.html

As for the username list... that is only available for staff members. Staff members can submit tickets on behalf of other users (if they have enough group permissions).
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!