Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: very simple PRESALE question

very simple PRESALE question 14 years 6 months ago #8757

Hi there

I can't get a clear look at your demo. When I login and try to post a Ticket, I can choose between 3 different usernames. Is this always the case in RS TICKETS.

I want only registered users to be able to send tickets. When they login and submit a ticket, I don't want them to see other usernames. Is this possible?

tx
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:very simple PRESALE question 14 years 6 months ago #8815

• xbaquero
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,
a) When a ticket is submitted, usually you do not have to select the user name from a combo. The ticket is just submitted under the name of the person logged in your site.
b) However, you have the option to submit a ticket, on behalf of someone else. In this case you will see the combo with different users.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!