Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Cron plugin not working

Cron plugin not working 14 years 10 months ago #7515

Hello,

I am having troubles with Cron Plugin, does it need any special configuration? I have read the documentation here in the website but its a bit useless.

The problem is the following: I set an email address for support, for example This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it and configure it with the default pop3 port which is 110, no ssl required by my server, finnaly set cron to automatic (using scrip). If I send an email to This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it it sends back an email registering an account in Joomla for me, but nothing else (suposedly it should send back another email confirming the ticket).

If I go to my Joomla frontend, there are no new tickets, so rstickets didnt parse any ticket. If I send another email from the same account previously registered I get nothing, no response at all, and no tickets parsed at Joomla...

Finnaly I checked out and the email account setup for rstickets ( This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it ) is receiving all the emails sent correctly.

So, what is happening? What am I doing wrong? Does it need any special config?

Please give me a hand to sort this out. Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Cron plugin not working 14 years 10 months ago #7516

• octavian
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 110
Hello,

Did you take a look at the following article?
www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/docume...guration-e-mail.html

The parts with "New tickets are assigned to this department" and "Accepting new tickets by e-mail from" is what you're looking for. Make sure you setup incoming tickets to go to another department other than the department "Unassigned". Also, make sure you accept tickets from "Everyone".

If you're still not receiving tickets, please submit a ticket and we will help you as soon as possible.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!