Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Change LABELs i.e replace "ticket" with "request"

Change LABELs i.e replace "ticket" with "request" 14 years 11 months ago #7226

• olombo
  • Fresh Boarder
How can I replace everywhere "ticket" appears to "request" on the forms, email, error messages...
Example: "My tickets" should show "My requests" instead.
I tried the lang/ folder but it does not appear to work...

I am not using the form to manage troubles but rather requests (big difference in the customer's mind)
Thanks
note: I am still testing the latest trial version. I need to be able to make this change to proceed with the purchase.
Last Edit: 14 years 11 months ago by olombo.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Change LABELs i.e replace "ticket" with "request" 14 years 11 months ago #7231

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

This can easily be done by adjusting the language file according to your needs. You can find the RStickets! language file here: components/com_rstickets/lang/
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:Change LABELs i.e replace "ticket" with "request" 12 years 1 week ago #17134

There isnt a language folder in RStickets Pro how can this be done for RS Tickets Pro.

Also with RSTickets PRO can you change the labels for the default fields like the one that says 'message'. CHange it to something else instead??

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!