Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Hide Or Remove Ticket Submitter Info

Hide Or Remove Ticket Submitter Info 15 years 1 week ago #7149

• erikhp
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, i want to know if there is an easy way to remove "Ticket Submitter Info", i dont need this info....
cheers to everybody.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Hide Or Remove Ticket Submitter Info 14 years 11 months ago #7359

I'm testing the system right now before purchasing a license and this is also an important question for me as well - I need to remove that info to keep the interface a bit more simple. Is it possible?

Strange that this question has gone unaddressed for 4 weeks.

-Jason:unsure:
Last Edit: 14 years 11 months ago by only1miller.

Re:Hide Or Remove Ticket Submitter Info 14 years 11 months ago #7370

• erik
  • Fresh Boarder
I tried to download the free version but can't get it. Submitted a ticket but haven't heard back. So maybe the reason why this hasn't been replied to is the fact that these guys don't operate anymore???

Re:Hide Or Remove Ticket Submitter Info 14 years 11 months ago #7377

• erikhp
  • Fresh Boarder
hi, i remove it from the source, its easy if you know a little bit of php, if you buy rstickets i can help you to customize your system, the web support its very poor so, the only thing that we can do, its help us each other. Cheers!!!

Re:Hide Or Remove Ticket Submitter Info 14 years 11 months ago #7379

• erikhp
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi every one,
to remove the "ticket submiter info" just comment or delet the next piece of code into ticket.php
/*
if (rst_is_staff_logged() && strlen($ticket['TicketInfo']) > 0) { ?>
<table cellpadding="4" cellspacing="0" class="tableGrey wide">
<thead>
	<tr class="tableHead">
		<td colspan="2"><?php echo LBL_SUBMITTER_INFO; ?></td>
	</tr>
	</thead>
	<tbody>
	<tr>
	<td><?php echo rst_replace_placeholder(array('{agent}','{referer}','{ip}','{logged}','{yes}','{no}'),array(LBL_USER_AGENT,LBL_HTTP_REFERER,LBL_REMOTE_ADDR,LBL_WAS_LOGGED,LBL_YES,LBL_NO),$ticket['TicketInfo']); ?></td>
	</tr>
	</tbody>
</table>
<?php }
*/

its on the 137 line. cheers, WE CLAIM MORE SUPPORT

Re:Hide Or Remove Ticket Submitter Info 14 years 10 months ago #7519

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

I'm glad you guys sorted this out... however it would be better to simply hide that portion... and not completely delete it:
<table cellpadding="4" cellspacing="0" class="tableGrey wide" style="display:none">
<thead>
	<tr class="tableHead">
		<td colspan="2"><?php echo LBL_SUBMITTER_INFO; ?></td>
	</tr>
	</thead>
	<tbody>
	<tr>
	<td><?php echo rst_replace_placeholder(array('{agent}','{referer}','{ip}','{logged}','{yes}','{no}'),array(LBL_USER_AGENT,LBL_HTTP_REFERER,LBL_REMOTE_ADDR,LBL_WAS_LOGGED,LBL_YES,LBL_NO),$ticket['TicketInfo']); ?></td>
	</tr>
	</tbody>
</table>

Regarding the support issue... we clearly state on the forum homepage that we offer official support via our ticketing system.

Regards!
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!