Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: E-mail question

E-mail question 15 years 1 week ago #7139

• Woodj
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi all,

Just have a quick question thats been puzzling me :huh: .
Forgive me if its a simple thing that i've just overlooked.

Is it possible to edit the e-mail that gets sent out on the submission of the ticket?

We use the ticketing feature to support our users, but its restricted, so the users have to be a signed in member of the website.

Unfortunatly, the link being sent out in the e-mail to them upon submition is taking them back to the submit ticket page, even if they are not logged in :S

So i was wondering if its possible to edit the actual e-mail that is sent out, to basically force them to log in to the website before veiwing the ticket.

Idealy, the user would still be logged in upon recieving the e-mail message, thus eliminating the problem - but if they were to use the link several hours later when not signed in, this could prove to be an issue.

I hope this makes sense to anyone reading this

If you know of a way to solve this, please help =]

Thank You.
The Cookie Monster reminds me of myself - we both love cookies....
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:E-mail question 15 years 4 days ago #7194

• Woodj
  • Fresh Boarder
Ahh dont worry, its been solved now

we had to edit the automated emails
(configured in the components/com_rstickets/lang/english.php file)

It now links the customer to the login page, forcing them to log in to the website first.
The Cookie Monster reminds me of myself - we both love cookies....
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!